All published authors in attendance at this year’s conference are invited to offer their works for sale in the bookstore. This year’s bookstore will once again be coordinated by the conference operations manager, Scott Minor. If you wish to make your books available here’s what you need to do:
- Email us at info[at]faithandfantasyalliance[dot]com to request to be included in the book sale. The title of your email should read: Book Sales Request–[your name]
- We will send a spreadsheet for you to fill out with the requested information for each book you wish to sell. Send it back to us as an attachment by May 16th.
- When you arrive at the conference, check your inventory in with the bookstore staff. When you leave, you will check your remaining inventory out with them as well.
- You will be responsible for the transport of your books to and from the conference. If you won’t be able to carry your books with you because of the nature of your travel plans, please ship your books directly to the conference venue at the following address.
- The mailing address should read:
Faith and Fantasy Alliance
VU Box 3640, Kennedy Mailroom
800 E. Lancaster Ave
Villanova, PA 19085
All book sales will be subject to a 15% transaction fee (Min $1).
The Faith and Fantasy Alliance will be charging sales tax at the bookstore on all purchases and will pay the state of PA accordingly.
The Faith and Fantasy Alliance and Realm Makers staff reserve the right to allocate bookstore space as we deem appropriate. We will do our best to make sure all of the titles you bring to sell are visible and available, but please bear in mind, our table space is limited.
If you have any additional questions that are not covered here, please reachout to Scott at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to seeing what awesome adventures you bring with you.